This video Shows tips for karthikai Deepam.
* Buy mud lamps. Wash them in water. Dry it for 15 minutes. Keep Santhanam, Kukumam as shown. Again dry it for 2 hours.
*Fill gingerly oil as shown. Put cotton in them and put little camphor powder in the tips.
* Light them. You can put thick double cotton, so it will not easily off due to wind.
* You can place them over little plates or small thick cardboard.
* You can wipe the oil spilling using newspaper or tissue. Then put little wheat flour and rub as shown. Now wipe with wet cloth.
* Put the used lamps in hot water. Add little soap powder and soak for 15 minutes.
* Wash them as shown and let it dry.
* Avoid lamps keeping near clothes, papers.
* Readymade ghee lamps are available in temple shops.
For more of recipes in Gowri Samayalarai :
Visit : http://gowrisamayalarai.com/
Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/c/gowrisamayalarai